Solved

Import Purchase Order Receipt type Transfer Receipt by Business Event

• 27 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I am working on import purchase order receipt type transfer receipt which is triggered by record change on Business Event. But, I can’t apply field locations of receipt lines with the same value, just line nbr 1 is applied. I don’t know if there is something wrong with my import mapping.

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 27 February 2024, 10:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@quetruong We worked on this before and we ended up creating a second Business Event to update the location and release the Transfer Receipt.

A word of warning we found that the original Business Event that created the receipt was not reliable as in it would not work everytime (the 1st one of the day would not go through) and we found after looking through the code it was using the wrong receipt number even though it was mapped to the correct one.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved