Solved

Import Payroll Tax Settings

Has anyone imported Payroll Tax Settings from a prior system?  We’re in the process of attempting this but I’m not finding a way to do so.  We’re prepping to manually update our 200 employees if we’re unable to import. 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 9 June 2022, 15:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @agansen 

Try this import scenario:

It looks like this is for Taxes rather than Tax Settings tab.  I’m looking for assistance in importing the Tax Settings such as Allowances, filing status, withholdings ect. 

Below is the information I’m attempting to import in.  

Screen Name: Employee Payroll Settings PR.20.30.00

Target Object: Tax Settings

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @agansen 

There is an import called PR Employee Attributes. If you look at the attached spreadsheet, it will help you with creating what you need to import. Ensure that you have the Provider Object set to that sheet for taxes. 

Thank you so much, this appears to be the scenario I needed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Thank you so much, this appears to be the scenario I needed!

So glad to hear that. Hope it works for you!

@kandybeatty49 I’m trying to Integrate with our HR system. I cannot update the tax settings through Rest API. I can get them but the PUT request doesn’t work. Any help??

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved