Solved

Import Business Account with Contacs

• 20 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I need to import Business Accounts and Contacts from the same file. In some cases there are multiple contacts in the file, each listed on a new row with the same business account information. I am auto assigning the business account ID so I do not have a unique value for two imports.

I have my import scenario setup like this, the business account is created fine but no contacts are created. What am I missing.

icon

Best answer by riglesias 20 January 2023, 20:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @pwills69!

This may not work because it involves two different screens (business accounts CR303000 and contacts CR302000).  Import scenarios are designed for a single screen.

I just trying to use the “Add New Contact” on the Contacts tab of the Business Account.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @pwills69 

An easy workaround could be to create an import scenario for Contacts screen and map the corresponding Business account to the contacts and they will be linked to the Business Account:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved