Solved

How to Export "Debit Adjustment" type records only from Bills and Adjustment screen (AP301000)

• 18 January 2022
  • 2 replies

I am trying to Export the “Debit Adjustment” records using Export Scenario from Bills and Adjustment screen but it always returns the “Bill” Type records. I have applied the Type mapping as Type=’Debit Adj.”

Herewith, I have attached the Export XML. Does anyone help will be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 19 January 2022, 05:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @sysuser113 

Please delete the source restriction and check. Though its not active, it seems to be applying the restriction while exporting. 

Regards,

Vijay

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @sysuser113 

Same scenario worked at my end without source restriction. You may toggle selection for source restriction (Active column) and try again. 

With source restriction, retrieved records only for Post period 01-2022

I am attaching the scenario. I have mapped document type to be exported. This was not included on your scenario. 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved