Question

Fixed Assets Import Error

• 18 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good day. When Importing fixed assets I get the error “Value cannot be null. Parameter name: bookID”. Can someone guide what to check to get a successful import.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Untick the Commit for the @@ lines

You will probably get more errors as Qty, Receipt date, Depr Date etc are required.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you very much. I have unticked commit on all ‘@@’ lines. I added Qty,receipt date and depr date as well but still get same error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

i just tried it and it worked made a few other small changes (i have attached it)

On my data set i have to set the below values plus Book 2 and Book 3 Depreciation from date.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@tebogo37  Fixed Asset Successfully imported after providing the below values.

1. Quantity
  2. Useful Life
  3. Receipt Date
  4. Place-in- Service Date
  5. Orig Acquisition Cost
  6. Department
  7. Book1 Depreciation From
  8. Book 2 Useful Life
  9. Book 2 Depreciation From
  10. Book 3 Useful Life
  11. Book 3 Depreciation From

Please provide these values and check from your end

Userlevel 1
Badge

There must be something else on my side missing. i have updated the data on file and still get same error.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved