Skip to main content
Solved

File Synchronization Error

• 27 June 2024
  • 2 replies

We recently created an automated export scenario to do a daily export of our customer balance that we want to use a SFTP to connect to our other ERP system. We initially had some success in testing the synchronization but now that ready to go live, been running into following error message which struggling to resolve. I have a feeling that an issue might be something embarrassing, but have had no luck resolving it.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

It’s been awhile since I’ve done file sync, but the error message indicates it’s looking for a file at that SFTP Path you set above.

I can’t recall exactly how Acumatica tries to parse the path, but I believe it you indicate an extension in that field, it will try to find the matching file to update on export.  The “Syncronize Folder Content” should only be checked if you are trying to syncronize the entire folder contents.

In your example, is the “brockport” the actual file name you are trying to update here, or is that a subfolder in the SFTP directory? Or are you trying to just sync the contents of the entire folder?

So I believe you either need to uncheck the “Synchronize Folder Content” flag if just sending 1 file, or make sure the folder exists if sending to a folder. The link below may be a bit outdated, but should have some basic info on the path parameter here.

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2016/08/sync-files-from-acumatica-to-ftp-server.html

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you so much! The issue appears to be with trying to synchronize to the subfolder “/brockport”. When I removed that portion of the file path, it worked.