Solved

Error: PTSOInvoiceTextElements

• 13 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Have been trying to import an invoice into the system, but while importing it throws and error as shown below:

This error also gets triggered while I am trying to create the same invoice( Invoice Number: INV-0035) manually into the Invoices and Memos form.
Whereas when I am trying to import other invoices (of different invoices numbers) the system is accepting it.
Can anyone let me know the reason for this error getting triggered for this single invoice number and the resolution.

Thank you in Advance.

icon

Best answer by Harshita 18 May 2023, 04:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @Harshita 

This error refers to duplicity.

If you have manual numbering, try searching if Invoice INV-0035 already exists.

Hope this helps  

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @riglesias thank you for the suggestion. I already checked out but didnt find any existing invoice with the same number.

But i would like to know if there’s any possibility that the invoices number has been saved in the database but not showing up in the system?

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Harshita were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Chris Hackett ,

As per the suggestions provided, I didn’t find any duplication in the system nor in the database. Hence, either we can go with the next invoice number (INV-0036) and adding a reference of INV-0035 or just change the numbering seq to INV-00035.

Thank you once again.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved