Solved

Error importing customers

• 15 November 2022
  • 3 replies

I’m having trouble importing a group of new customers to Acumatica.  I’ve created a Data Provider for my Excel document with my customer info in it.  I’ve created an Import Scenario to import the data.  When I go to run the Import by Scenario (testing out running just the first 2 records) I get the error “2 items have not been processed successfully. View name: BAccount.”

I’m at my wits end here and I’m sure there’s just something small I haven’t checked.  Can someone help me?  Here’s a screenshot of my error:

I’m also attaching an .XML copy of my Import Scenario.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 15 November 2022, 19:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @rvaughn68 

Customer save mapping is missing in Import scenario

After updating above mapping able to process the customer import

Attaching modified Import scenario for reference

Thank you so much!  That’s not a very helpful error message at the top right when it fails.  Adding the Action: Save mapping fixed my problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thank you so much!  That’s not a very helpful error message at the top right when it fails.  Adding the Action: Save mapping fixed my problem.

I agree, some error messages are not fully explanatory. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved