Solved

Create a Receipt through and Import Scenario (dialog box)

• 14 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

The Process Orders screen can be used to ‘create shipments’ but not ‘create receipts’. So I put together a business event and import scenario to trigger the <Action: Create Receipt> (CreateShimentReceipt) but am running into issues with the dialog box. 

Any ideas on how to populate a multi field dialog box?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 14 October 2021, 21:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @abrunner78   When multiple screens are involved, import scenario will NOT work and it will throws an error. This is the limitation of import scenarios.

In the above case, after clicking “Create Receipt” button and providing the shipment parameters it will redirected to Shipments screen. Since 2 screens (Sales Order and Shipments) are involved, hence you are getting the issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Naveen B I’m actually not getting an error. It says that is it successful but there is no output. 

Still, I do understand what you are saying. 

I have created a new idea if anyone else thinks this would be practical. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved