Our vendor is requiring us send files which are exported from Acumatica to them by SFTP in daily basis.
Yes, this can be done manually, I can export the file to my local computer and then I use a SFTP client to send the file.
However, I am wondering can this be done in an automation way?
Thanks in advance.
Best answer by vkumar
Here are the steps,
- You can create a GI to pull required results
- Create a data provider for an export scenario to be built using GI. You can use an excel file with required columns
- Create an export scenario to export the result of the Gi
- On data provider, enable Synchronization to move exported file required destination folder based on date or file version
- Set an automation schedule to run the export scenario on the required interval
Here are the screenshots:
Created a GI to pull Customer Code and Customer description
Created data provider to export details to an excel
Created an export scenario to export the data from GI result
Export by scenario exports GI result content to the file specified on provider
Click here to open file maintenance on data provider and enable synchronization
Screate a schedule to automate running the export scenario on required time interval
Hope this helps,