Solved

Bills and Adjustments Import Scenario

• 13 December 2022
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m trying to import some data into bills and adjustments and its giving me the error “SuppliedbyVendorID cannot be empty” I’ve never had this before - can someone let me know what I need to look at to mitigate the issue? 

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 13 December 2022, 19:48

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ocarvalho 

Could you please share Import scenario and Mapping sheet ?

Are you creating Bill and adjustment directly or Link any receipt?

Basically it is missing vendor details in Bills and Adj>Financial tab> receipt info

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

@manikantad18 here you go! thank you

We do not have receipt info in our financial tab

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@manikantad18 here you go! thank you

We do not have receipt info in our financial tab

Could you please share me your Import scenario which is designed

Userlevel 1
Badge

@manikantad18 here you are

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@manikantad18 here you are

Sorry to ask, share me directly XML report. it will users time to assist you 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@manikantad18 sorry here you are 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for sharing, At first glance you have not defined the vendor details while creating bill, Please map vendor and do the Import

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks for sharing, At first glance you have not defined the vendor details while creating bill, Please map vendor and do the Import

@manikantad18 the bill is already created, we’re just updating the bill with vendor cost 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

hI @ocarvalho 

Please find the Import scenario. In My testing I only updated the qty, feel free to add the required columns.

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

@manikantad18 Thank you!!! We fixed it but now this error is popping up - how can we have it import even though its used

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @ocarvalho 

Same vendor Reference has been used in another Bills document, Please give another number and proceed.

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved