Solved

AR Invoice Import Multiple Lines

• 18 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi, please help me fix my import scenario in AR Import Invoice, I need it to work to be able to upload with multiple lines or inventory id.

Here is my import scenarios XML.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 19 July 2023, 09:29

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @retros 

I dont see any warehouse mapping in your import scenario.

Attached the sample Invoice for your reference to import Invoices

Hi @manikantad18 

I think you’re referring to the Invoices under Sales Orders. I am referring to Receivables (Invoices and Memos).

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

It worked for me. The only thing I changed was activating the first <line number> row. See attached.

Hi @Jeff96 

Yes, it worked also for me. But when it has two or more rows of inventory id, it saved in different invoices that supposedly 1 invoice only.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @manikantad18 

I think you’re referring to the Invoices under Sales Orders. I am referring to Receivables (Invoices and Memos).

Thanks.

I have used same import scenario with out warehouse mapping and ableto import multiple lines.

Please refer sample attached FILE and import scenario

Hi @manikantad18 

THANKS VERY MUCH! IT WORKED!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved