Question

AR Applications Import Scenario with Entry Type

• 5 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello - I have created an import scenario for AR Applications and am trying to include an Entry Type but am running into a couple issues. 1) If there is no value, I get an error that a value must be entered >0. 2) If a value is entered, but there are multiple invoices per payment, then that entry type line is repeated. Is there a way to bring these in with blank values and also as 1 line per payment when there is a value? This is what I have so far:

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We found a workaround for issue #2. Just need help getting this to work if value is null. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ashleyb were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett No, I did not find a solution for creating one import with a combination of applications with and without fees. Instead, I resorted to creating 2 separate imports. Would be nice if possible to add to one though!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved