Question

Adding ACH Addenda, where is the Vendor Reference Number Located

• 18 November 2021
  • 1 reply

I’ve set up the ACH Payments and that works. Now, Accounting would like to send the Vendor Reference Number in the ACH Payment, too. I found a tutorial on setting up ACH Addenda in the Export Scenario here:

Modifying Acumatica ACH Export Scenarios

The problem is that their tutorial doesn’t show the entire field name for PPD_PaymentRelatedInformation_ID. On the Bills and Adjustments screen it has a field with the label Vendor Ref, but if I Inspect Element, it’s an entire different field name from the APInvoice object. In the Export Scenario they are using APPaymentApplications as the source object. I can’t find documentation anywhere for that object and it is not included in Acumatica anywhere that I can see.

We’re going to being doing more ACH payments soon, so I would like to know if I’m using the right field. Right now, my field for PPD_PaymentRelatedInformation_ID is set to:

=(rtrim([APPaymentApplications.VendorRef]))

My gut tells me this is wrong and VendorRef isn’t a field, but I don’t actually know that and was hoping for some help because Crestwood hasn’t answered me and I don’t even know if they will since they are not our service provider. We’re actually in the middle of switching service providers and I’ve never received a working answer from our current provider so at the moment, I’m not even bothering asking them.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ally I believe you are correct on PPD_PaymentRelatedInformation_ID, VendorRef is a correct field which can be used to reconcile the payments. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved