Solved

Why Acumatica does not print ACH Remittances??????

• 15 December 2023
  • 4 replies

We are in the middle of config and we are very disappointed and surprised to know that Acumatica does not print ACH remittances when payments are released. This is a core step in any payment processing. When you are paying vendors, any system prompts you to PRINT cheques or ACH remittances. This is normal “process flow” regardless of the payment method. Why couldnt ACH payment do the same (i.e. prompt us to print remittance details)??? This is very standard step/process - it is normal to print file copy of ACH remittances so they could be attached with invoices paid.

Would you please share some input? Any help would be appreciated. Wouldn’t it make more sense to normalize the ACH payment process flow to include printing remittances?????? 

icon

Best answer by iqraharrison48 16 December 2023, 04:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@paragshah are you able to create a business event and email notification template to automate the process.  i have seen this done in the past.

there is this form as well that’s available under printed forms that you can use to print ACH notices if you dont want to use a business event.

hope this helps!

this form is a little funny, you will enter the cash account and the payment method but i only enter the from check number on the parameters screen:

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We are in the middle of config and we are very disappointed and surprised to know that Acumatica does not print ACH remittances when payments are released.

Hi, We got the same problem, Are you based in Canada or in US? or in another country?

I did a business event to send automaticly remittance by email to customer when a AP payment via ACH is closed.

Let me know if you need more info

@paragshah are you able to create a business event and email notification template to automate the process.  i have seen this done in the past.

there is this form as well that’s available under printed forms that you can use to print ACH notices if you dont want to use a business event.

hope this helps!

this form is a little funny, you will enter the cash account and the payment method but i only enter the from check number on the parameters screen:

Thank you for your reply. We are still in Production mode, the Additional remittance form is blank. They will look it.

We are in the middle of config and we are very disappointed and surprised to know that Acumatica does not print ACH remittances when payments are released.

Hi, We got the same problem, Are you based in Canada or in US? or in another country?

I did a business event to send automaticly remittance by email to customer when a AP payment via ACH is closed.

Let me know if you need more info

Hi Raphael,

Thank you for your reply. We are in Canada. Yes, I am interested in the info - I may need it as a back up option when we go live.

Hopefully next update fixes the payment process flow - Pay-Print-Close-E-mail so no one need to look for alternative work arounds. Afterall, customers’ goal is to be efficient with new ERPs instead looking for workarounds for standard stuff. Anyways, just my thoughts. :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved