Solved

When I want to Print voided CV why Acumatica print AP Voucher any one who have a Ideas about this? The Image reference below

Userlevel 3
Badge

icon

Best answer by fdomingo 10 March 2023, 12:23

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I think you are trying to print a voided check; Acumatica does not have a Print option for Voided Checks. I think your process and your report may be custom. Can you show where you are clicking, to print this report?

I do see in red text, indication on your AP Voucher report, that a check was voided.

If I am guessing correctly about the custom report, your question may need to be asked of the person who provided/designed your customized report.

Userlevel 3
Badge

it happens that when I print the CV it showing Ap voucher is there any options or solutions to this, other than creating new report thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @fdomingo 

It appears that this is not a standard Acumatica report. You would need to contact the person who created this report to troubleshoot it for you. 

Please see below for what is standard:

Badge +18

Thank you for the confirmation; your screen is customized and your report is custom. The standard Acumatica Checks & Payments screen is shown below (no print options). Ask the person who customized your system (your Partner/VAR?) to make the additional changes that you need. Or, search this forum for How to Get Started with Acumatica Customizations.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I already fix the Issue into this Topic thank you for your help, the Solution that I do is to edit the condition for the AP and CV voucher if the voucher is void this will be categorize as CV not Ap voucher.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved