Solved

what is the problem if the Approval is not showing what do you think is the problem? I dunno when to start in the report design or what someone who knows?

Userlevel 3
Badge

icon

Best answer by Laura02 8 March 2023, 11:16

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @fdomingo ,

I don’t think we have enough information to help you yet.

We can help you faster if we know the name of the report, the number of the report, whether the report is customized to include the approver. I am guessing this is a Purchase Order, but I don’t like to guess - I like to be certain. 🙂

If the report is customized to print the Approver (versus a manual signature on paper) then show us in the report designer where the signature has been added or where the approver field has been added. Is there any logic on the Approver field, such as Visible Expression?

If the report is customized you will see an active report version as in this example. If you are in the report designer role you may click Edit Report and show us the details of the approver signature area.

Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes, I have the report designer, but there have been a lot of revisions. I think the problem is with the report itself, because even though I enter the correct conditions, the report does not show up - it only appears in the report designer but not in Acumatica.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @fdomingo were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved