Question

"Unreconciled Difference" tab on Reconciliation Statement Report

• 3 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Hello.

We recently migrated to Acumatica, and this is our first official reconciliation with the program. Due to our volume of work, bank reconciliations are performed daily.

We have a question regarding the difference, since I have been searching for information and there is no mention of "Unreconciled Difference" as shown in the second photo.

All inputs and outputs have been checked, and they are all correct. There was nothing missing to enter or any item to mark.

The outstanding and the cash balance match the Statement Ending Balance.

If I make an increase to be able to close the month and continue with the reconciliation (in which the difference is resolved) the total of the first photo would remain at zero, but the total difference of the second photo would be affected, changing from zero to -10,188.95.

So, we don't know if it is a bad configuration in the program or if there is actually an incorrect entry that until now, we have not been able to identify.

If anyone can help us or give an opinion on this, I will appreciate it.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved