Solved

The "Pay by Line" checkbox is not getting activated.

• 10 August 2022
  • 3 replies

The “Pay by Line” checkbox is not getting activated even after it has been configured.

Kindly let me know what am I missing here.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 10 August 2022, 11:42

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @harshitas00 

I think the open Invoice above may have already been created before Pay By Line features were enabled and checked on.

When adding a new invoice, the Pay by Line features default from the customer settings and can be turned on or off at the time of invoice entry.

What happens when you begin a new invoice now, for the same customer?

But how can we apply the functionality for the same customer for which sales order has been created? Since upon releasing the SO Invoice from the Invoices (SO303000) form the AR Invoice on the Invoices & Memos (AR301000) form also get released automatically & the Pay by Line checkbox isn’t activated.

Thank You.

Userlevel 2

Hi @harshitas00 

To enable pay by line on the SO invoice you will need to add the pay by
line field using the customizations project screen. (SM204505)
The field already exists you only need to make it visible on the SO Invoice Screen.

Publish project 
Pay by Line on SO Invoice (SO303000)

Hope this helps.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved