Solved

Taxes do not appear in the Chart of Accounts for AP

• 19 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We have setup tax and it is calculating correctly in the purchase order and the bill. 

However, rather than going to the 23000 account, the tax is going to the inventory expense account

The account 23000 is designated for taxes.

We are unsure whether we missed any setup since this is working fine in AR, but not in AP where the tax entry is not being entered.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 19 February 2024, 23:17

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Please check that Use Tax Expense Account is checked on in Taxes screen, with proper Tax Expense account listed:

“Uce Tax Expense account”, not “Uze tax expense account”. 😄

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Laura02 - That worked! You were also the one who helped us set up our tax in AP! Once again, you were able to assist us.😁

I have one last question, we do not have Retainage fields, should it be enabled on Enable/Disable Features?

Badge +18

Hello,

I’m glad I’ve helped you, Yay!  😃

If you need to use Retainage features in either AR or AP, then yes, enable the feature in System Management → Enable features.

If you’re not sure you need the feature, you could enable the Retainage features in your Training/Test tenant and try it out.

Best regards,

LB

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Laura02 - Looks like it is for Construction edition, that is why I can’t see it on our end. Anyway, thank you for all the help! 😁

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved