Solved

Stripe Payment Systems

• 9 February 2021
  • 10 replies

Does Acumatica have integration with Stripe Payment Systems?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 9 February 2021, 16:47

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Dan,

I have built a simple Stripe integration for my own needs. Happy to share the code with you and others if you want to use it for a client: https://github.com/VelixoSolutions/Acumatica-Stripe-Payment-Page

It is a client-facing payment page; we include a payment link on invoices and e-mail notifications that we send and customers can also go to our page directly and enter their customer ID and invoice number to pay.

For now it doesn’t take care of applying the payment automatically, that will be for phase 2, but I’ll be happy to share this enhancement with the community as well.

There are many ways to save when it comes to payments. Since you are interested in this topic you might be interested in joining our webinar next week. Sign up here:  Acumatica Payment Integration.

Hi 

Have there been any changes related to integrations of Acumatica and Stripe. Gabriel did you get to phase 2 of your development with it

Thanks

Dan

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Acumatica supports Stripe for credit card collections in the UK. In special circumstances, US customers can request to use the integration. Stripe integration supports collection from credit cards, but we do not intend to add additional features (click-to-pay, ACH, importing settlement batches).

Processing Center Screen with Stripe Plug-In

Userlevel 2

Hi Doug, 

How can a customer get this please?

Thanks, 

Nancy

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@nphillippi74 please create a presales support request for pricing and more information.

@Doug Johnson For an existing Acumatica customer how do we find out more about the Stripe integration? Our Click2Pay or Paya integration is constantly giving recapture errors and Paya can’t seem to give us a solution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@astramathis30 to learn more, have your partner create a presales support request. Our team can provide you with several upcoming payment options and make a recommendation based on the features (daily settlement, click-to-pay, loyalty programs, commerce integrations, international needs, mobile app integration, POS requirements, etc.) and volume of transactions (credit card and ACH) that you want to process.

Hello,

I have just set up Stripe for a client in the UK and I am trying to run some test transactions.  When I try to capture a payment I am receiving an error message that states: Processing Center: Received unknown parameter: payment_method_options[card][moto].

On the processing center setup screen there is  MOTO plug-in parameter that is checked. When I uncheck this I can get the payment to capture successfully, but I believe this is a UK requirement, so it needs to be checked.  

Has anyone run into this issue before and have any ideas or a solution?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@josephaugello95 Our Stripe integration currently does not support receiving an additional verification via a SMS message. To process transactions successfully, you need to check the MOTO box to disable the 3D secure verification. You also need to make sure that your Stripe merchant account supports MOTO.

We have a roadmap item to support 3D-secure, but we currently have not scheduled this enhancement into a release.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved