Solved

Standard Report

• 24 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello

i tried to add a status filter in a standard report to recover the values i need 

but the report recover a specific status

so i tried to remove all the filters , created new screen and i still get the same error

its like the report still waiting for the filter value the execute 

you see if i created the report from scratch i don’t have any problem so 

is their any where else i need to check for this to work 

Ps: i removed the filters , Parameters and variables 

thank you 

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 24 March 2021, 16:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@khairi can you share the .rpx file of the report? This will help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @khairi ,

What is the standard report that you used to begin? 

There can be references to a parameter in just about any property on a report.  For example parameters can be used in a formula for the Value on a textfield, in a visibility formula, or in a formula for a variable.  

One helpful trick that I’ve found sometimes makes it easier to track something like this down is to open the Report Designer rpx file in a text editor.  It is simply an XML file.  I wouldn’t suggest editing it this way, but you can search the file and it may help you to track down which control(s) on the report contain the parameter reference so that you can find and remove these references through the Report Designer UI.

Laura

Badge

@Gabriel Michaud 

@lauraj46 

thank you for replying

well i tried with the xml after removing everything and i didn’t work i even created a new screen i use the same report in it just to make sure

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @khairi,

The problem appears to be with the LegalGeneralLedgerGLTran DAC (table). It appears to reference another DAC that is missing from the report. SInce the source code is not available, it’s hard for me to understand how it’s designed and how it’s meant to be used. Who suggested that you use this table? If you saw it in another report, can you ensure you have the same parameters/table as well? Also, have you considered using the standard PX.Objects.GL.GLTran DAC instead?

Since this code was built by CEGID you will probably have better luck reaching out to them for help with this.

Badge

@Gabriel Michaud 

thank you 

well it was a standard report in which i based my new one 

i ‘ll see if i change he table will fix this 

thank you again 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved