Solved

Sending invoice and documents

• 7 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to send Invoices and documents in one email without dragging and dropping attachments?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 8 April 2022, 15:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @swarr18 

Are you sending from the Invoices screen? If you are then you can only send one email at a time. 

@kbeatty21 yes the invoices screen but its not multi invoices, it is stuff under the files tab, currently we have to manually drag them into the email and it sends 2 attachments. I am trying to see if there is a way that it auto pulls the files into the email

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kbeatty21 yes the invoices screen but its not multi invoices, it is stuff under the files tab, currently we have to manually drag them into the email and it sends 2 attachments. I am trying to see if there is a way that it auto pulls the files into the email

Currently it does not appear to be another way. Drag and drop is the only one I have found as well. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved