Skip to main content

How can we resolve an issue in Acumatica where we have different sales prices for an item based on quantity (e.g., a lower price if we sell more than 5 units), but due to the use of lot numbers, the system is not recognizing the total quantity on the sales order correctly?

We can’t group the lots as the items have unique lot numbers.
I am not sure how to adjust the pricing logic to calculate total quantity across all lines before applying pricing

Is this something that needs to be customised

I’ve not seen the issue you have where the system doesn’t see the correct sales order QTY.  There are no lots on the sales order itself so I am unsure how that could be affecting anything.  Sales Prices with QTY breaks should work.  Can you provide more information or screenshots?

Can you use the Item Details field to assign the lot or serial numbers so that all the qty stay on a single sales order line (even if you sell from multiple lots)?

I see.

Have you tried using a group discount code?

You could use that in conjunction with putting each on a different line on the sales order.  The group discount code could then be used to apply the discount to the total order?