Solved

Reversing the Debit Adjustments

• 3 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Team,

I have the following question regarding the reversals of debit adjustments. (Payable Module)

I have created a debit adjustment & didn’t apply to any AP bill because I found out that the created debit adjustment is wrong. Therefore, in order to correct that I reversed the debit adjustment & it created a credit adjustment. In my GL accounts the balance is net-off & it is in order. But the question is, the credit adjustment & the debit adjustment is still in open status. How am I suppose to close those documents ? Please note that I don’t have any document to apply.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Yashodha

icon

Best answer by Laura02 3 October 2023, 11:33

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @yashodhalakshini85 ,

To match AP Debit to AP Credit:  In Payables, Checks & Payments screen, Select the Debit Memo to the top of the screen.

On Documents to Apply, select the Credit Memo. Adjust Date as needed, and release.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Laura02,

Thank you so much !

Regards,

Yashodha

Hi there, 

Ii there a way to unapply Dr Adj to a Bill (both are closed)? The problem is that the debit adjustment doesn’t have subcontract linked. 

Thanks,

Felix

Badge +18

Hello @fsemin80 ,

Debit Adjustments can be Unapplied using Reverse Application button on Applications tab of Checks & Payments screen. Click Reverse Application, then click Release, to disconnect the two documents.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved