Question

Reversal of Credit memo which was already closed with invoices

• 13 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I had passed credit memo and matched with invoice and then it turned to closed status.

After that I had realised that I had made mistakes and I want to reverse the credit memo and adjust with debit memo, but I am not able to do that. When I reverse Credit memo, I am getting Debit memo, but I am not able to see the invoices in open status.

I want to see invoices in open status, can any one give some solutions?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @balajib49 

Please follow these steps in the test environment.

1.Go to the payment and application screen.

2.Open the relevant credit memo.

3.Then reverse the applied invoice and release the document.

4.Then the invoice will open.

5.You can apply the debit memo to the credit memo in the document to apply tab in the payment and application screen

Thank you.

@MuthumaliDhanushika27 

Thanks for your quick reply, but I am not able to see reverse application option in the application history. can you pls give some other suggestion?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@MuthumaliDhanushika27

Thanks for your quick reply, but I am not able to see reverse application option in the application history. can you pls give some other suggestion?

Hello @balajib49

You should open the credit memo through the payment and application screen.(AR302000)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved