Solved

Report Designer - Print Area - Top Margin

• 23 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

A reference was made in the solution below to “report designer  Page Setting >>Margins>>Top.”

Can someone please post a screen shot of this path?  I do not see it in my Report Designer and am wondering if it is not loading properly.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by martingaxiola 7 February 2023, 19:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jodonnell34 

Could you please click on the Conner side on the report and then check the below path in the report as shown in the screenshot

Userlevel 3
Badge

Revised post below

Userlevel 3
Badge

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello, I just used insted of the top, increase the bottom size (the size I have on my report are inches) I set it to 1in, and also, I have the Style → Vertical Align → Top on all the top Groupheaders, and that pushed the report up. I have also set the footers with the same Style → Vertical Align → Top. That helped on moving the report up, make sure to have a saved version and print version, as you moving the whole data on the check report up. 

I hope this helps.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved