• 10 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi 

i encountered a problem to recreate a new report for P&L 

For green circle is the report i want to new create , the row and column based on DPL

However, when i do some changes in DPL in new report (green circle) , it will affected the format in DPL (Red box)

Not sure if there is any way that i can use DPL format to create a new report but i can change the format in new report where not affect the existing DPL format .

icon

Best answer by CFritsch 10 January 2021, 13:47

View original

3 replies

Hello Erin,

Have you copied the row and column set yet to create new row/ column sets? Do this just like you copied the report and it will generate your new row/column sets which you can edit without affecting your original row/column sets.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi CFritsch

Thanks.

I never copy :(

Could you please guide me how to copy the row and column set

Userlevel 3
Badge

Double click on the DPL→ Click on the COPY ROW SET. This will then ask you to give it a new name (for the Code). It is recommended that you type in the Description box basically the same name as your Code with a brief text such as My P&L Row Set. The same idea can be applied to the COLUMN SET.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved