Question

Purchase Order. Prepayment and Vendor Refund Process

• 26 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Dear Community, 

I would like to request your help on clearing amount of “Unbilled Prepayment Total” field under “OTHER” tab of a purchase order. We created a PO with 2 detail lines with same price “14,673,000”.

After that we made one Prepayment Bill for first line of the PO.

And we paid through Check and Payment Screen.

After that, actual Bill came in and the amount was only “13,480,699”. So, we created Refund form for the remaining “1,192,301” and linked with Prepayment.

Now, back to the Order and we creat another Prepayment Bill for another line. But when we try to release it, it says “PO Error: The value of the Unbilled Prepayment Total box of the PO00001856 purchase order cannot exceed its unbilled or total amount.” 

So, I check PO and it has “1,192,301” unbilled prepayment total amount. Now, I cannnot continue creating second Prepayment Bill for second line. Why not Refund amount of the first prepayment does not reconcile in here? Or am I doing incorrectly? Please help.

Thank you all in advance.

Naing Aung Kyaw

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @NaingAungKyaw try checking on the PO history if there’s a bill already. Based on the picture you sent, the first line has qty on receipts.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved