Solved

Purchaase Receipt for stock item in No Purchase status

• 6 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

Im trying to create a purchase receipt for a stock item that is in the ‘no purchase’ status but system is giving me an error that you cant create receipt for item with no purchase status.

Any way i can do it? we still need a receipt for it since at the time of creating the PO it was still a purchase item.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 6 April 2022, 18:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @ldancziger 

Unfortunately, the system will not allow a purchase receipt for this item. 

The only work around would be to make the item Active then create the receipt. After the receipt is released, you can mark it back to No Purchases. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @kbeatty21 for the quick reply, i was thinking of the same workaround.

Would you know if Acumatica will allow this in the future? the way we work is we have lots of PO’s with items we purchase, if we want to stop sourcing/purchasing a specific item we mark them as no purchase, but in the mean time these items that are already on PO’s they need to be receievd by entering a reciept for them.

Its hard to change status on so many items.

Thanks again

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @ldancziger 

My only suggestion would be to do an import scenario to change these items from No Purchase to Active. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved