Solved

Project Accounting Template Tasks

• 29 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am working on implementing project accounting.  I set up a project template and am now working on the project template tasks.  Do you need to set up the Project Template Tasks for each Project Template or can the tasks be shared between the Project Templates? 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 30 March 2024, 02:05

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello,

You need to set up the Project Template Tasks for each Project Template.

Task IDs are not shared in Projects; each task is unique to its own project .  For example, I task ID 01 could be called “Electrical” on one project and task 01 could be called “Plumbing” on the next project.

Acumatica does offer Common Tasks, where we set up the entire list of Tasks one time, and on individual projects can add all Common tasks or select (pick and choose) the proper tasks within the list of common tasks.

I hope this helps you. 
Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved