Solved

Procore - AP Invoices

• 10 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Does Procore accept AP invoice with or without quantities? Does it matter?

icon

Best answer by joelhoffman 10 October 2023, 17:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @bjeter78 ,

When you say “accept”, I assume that means entering invoices in Procore and syncing with Acumatica.

Yes, Procore can handle quantities.  Procore has a setting within their contract setup (PO and Subcontract) that identifies whether it is Unit/Quantity Based or Amount Based.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @bjeter78 !

I did some research online about Procore’s integration with Acumatica and found the following information:

subcontractor invoices

Prerequisites

• To be able to successfully export Subcontractor Invoices from Procore, each AP vendor in Acumatica Cloud ERP must be set up with a default AP Account, Cash Discount, AP Sub , and Discount Sub accounts (AP303000 > Vendor > GL Accounts tab). 

• Each vendor in Acumatica Cloud ERP must also must be set up with a default Cash Account (AP303000 > Vendor > Payment tab). 

• Each job must also have a default location ID populated in Acumatica Cloud ERP (AP303000 > Vendor > Location tab). 

Considerations

• Important! - Export from Procore only. Subcontractor Invoices must always be created in Procore, in order to sync with Acumatica Cloud ERP. If you create the subcontractor invoice in Acumatica Cloud ERP, the invoice and its detail will remain in Acumatica Cloud ERP, and not sync to Procore. 
  • If Auto Numbering for Bills is enabled in Acumatica Cloud ERP, the Reference Number in Acumatica Cloud ERP will be the next system generated number

Limitations

• Subcontractor Invoice payment information recorded in Acumatica Cloud ERP will only appear on the Procore Commitment if the invoice was synced with  Acumatica Cloud ERP.
https://support.procore.com/products/online/user-guide/company-level/erp-integrations/acumatica-construction/things-to-know-about-acumatica

This is assuming you’re using Procore’s Acumatica ERP connector. More information here: https://marketplace.procore.com/apps/procore-built-acumatica-connector

Although I don’t personally have a copy of Procore, I would highly recommend testing it out in your environment. Let me know if this information helps answer your question! Thanks,

Userlevel 2
Badge

Here is the situation you may have some advice for. Client created a subcontract on a commitment. They added a quantity of 1. They processed the first portion of the AP Bill with a 0 quantity. This invoice flowed over to Procore with no problem. The second invoice picked up the remainder of the bill and the quantity 1 automatically. They cannot get this bill over to Procore assuming it was from the quantity. I appreciate any insight.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved