Solved

Processing Bank Transactions

Userlevel 2

I imported my bank transactions and for the first time I’m trying to create missing transactions directly from the the right side of the screen and created rules for recurring transactions with specific criteria so going forward I won’t have to manually input them as they’re validated and I know what they are.  However when I click ‘Process’ it won’t process them because it says the ‘extRefNbr’ cannot be empty.  This field gets automatically populated from the bank’s Quickbooks upload file and I can’t modify it.  Is there an option I’m missing to allow that field to be null or is there something else I’m doing wrong?  

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

icon

Best answer by vkumar 11 May 2022, 05:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @TracyVogt 

I have tested the scenario on my demo instance. You can create transaction for an import bank transaction entry with no ‘External reference number’ if :

• ‘Require document reference number on entry’ preference is unchecked on Cash management preferences screen. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 2

@vkumar You are a genius!!!  Thank you soooo much, now it works!!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved