Solved

Prepare Payment only show Debit Adj

• 23 October 2023
  • 18 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, I try to make a process payment and it look like show only documents to pay at Debit Adj only. 

Reference in picture.

Can someone help me with this one ?

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by kdudley 24 October 2023, 01:51

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @trungrigshop 

You are only seeing those because that is what is outstanding. You can pay for outstanding AP documents (bills, adjustments, prepayments, and separate lines of a bill) by using a payment method associated with specific cash account.

There may not be any documents of other types with that Payment Method and Cash Account. 

Badge +18

Hello,

Can you please provide more information about the Bills you expect to see? 

What is the Payment Method of the Bills?

What is the Cash Account of the Bills?

What is the Status of the Bills?

What is the Company/Branch of the Bills?

Could the Bills be already “In Use” by another Payment?

In Prepare Payments, you can see only:  Released Bills (Open Status), with Cash Account matching your account 00200, and your Payment Method CAD CHEQUE, Bills for Company/Branch where you are a member of the Branch Role, and no previous unreleased payments are connected to the Application tab of the same Bills.

Thank you.

Laura

Have you released the invoices in the “Bills and Adjustments” first?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, Here is the list of Bills and below is one of the Bill match the Payment method and Cash Account

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi, Here is the list of Bills and below is one of the Bill match the Payment method and Cash Account

HI @trungrigshop 

Your payment date is 10/22/2023 on the Bill you show but on the prepare payments, the date is 10/23/23. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI @trungrigshop 

Your payment date is 10/22/2023 on the Bill you show but on the prepare payments, the date is 10/23/23. 

Hello @kandybeatty49, I set the date again to October 22 but it seems to be the same unless I missing some steps 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @trungrigshop 

Are you able to pay the bill from the bill directly?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @kandybeatty49, I believed I can, I just try to click “ Pay “ button, and it moved me to Checks and Payment screen

Userlevel 2

@trungrigshop Check to see that your vendors have a default payment method and cash account in the Payment tab of Vendors, see screenshot below:

If they don’t have default payment method and cash account in Vendor profile, you may need to pay them by manually selecting in Prepare Payments since the Bills & Adjustment screen do not have those two fields.  I hope this helps.   

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @kdudley, I believed that the issue. I updated vendor payment info after creating bill so maybe that’s why it could not be recognized in Prepare Payment.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Updating, after set the default payment for all vendor and I get to Prepare Payment it still not showing the bill payment (only debit adjustment showing up)  

Userlevel 2

If the payment method was updated for default payment method and account for the vendor after the bills were created, you may need to pay them by manually selecting in Prepare Payments since the Bills & Adjustment screen do not have those two fields at entry.  I believe if you create another bill after you defined the default payment method and account for the vendor, the Prepare payments will work. I hope this helps.   

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @kdudley, I did try in the test tenant. I set default payment for vendor and create a bill. However, it still showing the Debit Adjustment only .

Userlevel 2

@trungrigshop 

Does the bill you created qualify for the proper due date or selection criterion in the test tenant?  Also in production do the bills show up if you select manually in the grid?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@kdudley, I set the due date for today and the prepare payment date also same date. 
Yes I can pay the bill manually and it also show up in my dashboard screen that bill have to pay also

Userlevel 3
Badge

Update, It working now after I uncheck the box in payable reference for “ Require Approval of Bill Prior to Payment”
It weird that we can manual process each bill without approve before.

Anyway it working now and I’m happy with it

Userlevel 2

@trungrigshop  Great to hear I think that check box is checked by default on new configuration even though no approval map is defined.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yeah, Thanks for helping @kdudley 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved