Solved

Payments to vendor

• 4 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

I need to know how can we automate our vendor payments in Acumatica by using third party gateways? I heard about Plaid but interested in comparing it with other gateways too? if anybody is doing that please help.

icon

Best answer by di93 4 October 2021, 23:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

There are a number of third-party solutions.  You can go to the Marketplace and see a list of all third-party solutions.  My recommendation would be to reach out to your partner for further assistance/guidance.  https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-marketplace/?selectCategory=accounts-payable-ap&selectIndustry=&selectCertification=&search=&selectType=&selectPage=1

Userlevel 1

We provide a solution to outsource your vendor payments (including printing/mailing your checks for you) that costs nothing and will actually generate revenue back to your organization.  Email us at sales@icansoftware.com to discuss.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved