Solved

Payments for a given period

• 23 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,
I have been looking out if we have any GI or Report where,

I would like to know all the payments that have been provided for a given time period. Further, I would like to know, for each of the payment:
1. What invoices and sales orders are associated to it
2. Who the creators are of the sales orders

If not then by which table can we create a GI where I can display all these elements?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 24 July 2023, 12:21

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Harshita ,

AR Register Detailed report will list Payments for a financial period. AR Register Detailed report prints for one financial period at a time and does not show any Sales Order details. Customer Details Inquiry lists AR Payments and shows related Invoices but not Sales Orders.

To create a generic inquiry showing AR Invoices, with Payments and Sales Order data, I think you will need these tables: ARInvoice, ARAdjust2, ARTran, and SOOrder. Optional:  Customer, Branch, InventoryItem.

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Harshita ,

AR Register Detailed report will list Payments for a financial period. AR Register Detailed report prints for one financial period at a time and does not show any Sales Order details. Customer Details Inquiry lists AR Payments and shows related Invoices but not Sales Orders.

To create a generic inquiry showing AR Invoices, with Payments and Sales Order data, I think you will need these tables: ARInvoice, ARAdjust2, ARTran, and SOOrder. Optional:  Customer, Branch, InventoryItem.

Laura

Hey @Laura02 ,
Thank you for providing your suggestion. I tried to create a GI with those tables, it displays all the elements except for the payments part. So when I add ARAdjust2 table, GI then doesn’t show any of the records.
I am still trying to figure out how to display all the elements including payments.

Badge +18

Hello,

When adding a table causes records to disappear, the join is suspect:  please look at type of join.  All sales orders/invoices in the list  may not have a payment; please consider a Left Join type when joining other tables to ARAdjust2.

For additional payment fields please look at ARInvoice and ARAdjust2 table:

• ARInvoice.ClosedFinancialPeriodID is the period when the final payment was made against the invoice
  • ARAdjust2.AdjgRefnbr is the Payment Number
  • ARAdjust2.FinPeriodID is the Post Period of the Payment
  • ARAdjust2.AdjustingDocDate is the date of a Payment
  • ARAdjust2.AdjAmt is the Payment Amount

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello,

When adding a table causes records to disappear, the join is suspect:  please look at type of join.  All sales orders/invoices in the list  may not have a payment; please consider a Left Join type when joining other tables to ARAdjust2.

For additional payment fields please look at ARInvoice and ARAdjust2 table:

• ARInvoice.ClosedFinancialPeriodID is the period when the final payment was made against the invoice
  • ARAdjust2.AdjgRefnbr is the Payment Number
  • ARAdjust2.FinPeriodID is the Post Period of the Payment
  • ARAdjust2.AdjustingDocDate is the date of a Payment
  • ARAdjust2.AdjAmt is the Payment Amount

Laura

Now it worked!! Thanks a lot @Laura02 for your prompt answer. It really helped me a lot.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Harshita , 

mind to share the Generic Inquiry template for this?

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved