Solved

Payments for a given period

• 23 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,
I have been looking out if we have any GI or Report where,

I would like to know all the payments that have been provided for a given time period. Further, I would like to know, for each of the payment:
1. What invoices and sales orders are associated to it
2. Who the creators are of the sales orders

If not then by which table can we create a GI where I can display all these elements?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 24 July 2023, 12:21

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Harshita ,

AR Register Detailed report will list Payments for a financial period. AR Register Detailed report prints for one financial period at a time and does not show any Sales Order details. Customer Details Inquiry lists AR Payments and shows related Invoices but not Sales Orders.

To create a generic inquiry showing AR Invoices, with Payments and Sales Order data, I think you will need these tables: ARInvoice, ARAdjust2, ARTran, and SOOrder. Optional:  Customer, Branch, InventoryItem.

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Harshita ,

AR Register Detailed report will list Payments for a financial period. AR Register Detailed report prints for one financial period at a time and does not show any Sales Order details. Customer Details Inquiry lists AR Payments and shows related Invoices but not Sales Orders.

To create a generic inquiry showing AR Invoices, with Payments and Sales Order data, I think you will need these tables: ARInvoice, ARAdjust2, ARTran, and SOOrder. Optional:  Customer, Branch, InventoryItem.

Laura

Hey @Laura02 ,
Thank you for providing your suggestion. I tried to create a GI with those tables, it displays all the elements except for the payments part. So when I add ARAdjust2 table, GI then doesn’t show any of the records.
I am still trying to figure out how to display all the elements including payments.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Harshita , 

mind to share the Generic Inquiry template for this?

Thanks

Badge +18

Hello,

When adding a table causes records to disappear, the join is suspect:  please look at type of join.  All sales orders/invoices in the list  may not have a payment; please consider a Left Join type when joining other tables to ARAdjust2.

For additional payment fields please look at ARInvoice and ARAdjust2 table:

• ARInvoice.ClosedFinancialPeriodID is the period when the final payment was made against the invoice
  • ARAdjust2.AdjgRefnbr is the Payment Number
  • ARAdjust2.FinPeriodID is the Post Period of the Payment
  • ARAdjust2.AdjustingDocDate is the date of a Payment
  • ARAdjust2.AdjAmt is the Payment Amount

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello,

When adding a table causes records to disappear, the join is suspect:  please look at type of join.  All sales orders/invoices in the list  may not have a payment; please consider a Left Join type when joining other tables to ARAdjust2.

For additional payment fields please look at ARInvoice and ARAdjust2 table:

• ARInvoice.ClosedFinancialPeriodID is the period when the final payment was made against the invoice
  • ARAdjust2.AdjgRefnbr is the Payment Number
  • ARAdjust2.FinPeriodID is the Post Period of the Payment
  • ARAdjust2.AdjustingDocDate is the date of a Payment
  • ARAdjust2.AdjAmt is the Payment Amount

Laura

Now it worked!! Thanks a lot @Laura02 for your prompt answer. It really helped me a lot.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved