Question

Payment Application's Change Order Summary Box Doesn't Match Total Change Orders on Last Sheet

• 22 February 2024
  • 4 replies

I had to reverse change orders and rebill them on a different task line item. The Line Items reversed I did change their status to cancelled so they don’t show up on the payment application.  My problem is my change order total is correct on the last sheet of the payment application but the totals on the front sheet are off due to the Change order summary box not having the same figure as the last sheet.  How do I make my Change order total match the total change orders on the last sheet?

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @HeatherMae ,

It helps me to see screen shots - just hide the names but show column headers and numeric figures. Last month’s pay app versus this month’s, what was reversed (show PM transactions if possible), what the figures should be.

Thank you.

Laura

The correct Change Order amount is 301,374.71 not $328,653.91 as stated on the front

Badge +18

Thank you for the extra effort in screen shots!

I am going to call a life line:  @Heidi Dempsey , can you help?

Thank you,

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @HeatherMae were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved