Solved

Payment and Application Problem

• 10 August 2022
  • 3 replies

When I run customer balance report and my invoice show in that report and I check this invoice never ever payment apply to this invoice. But when I call this to apply with payment, I don’t see it in payment and application. Do you know what’s the root cause of this problem.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 10 August 2022, 11:58

View original

3 replies

Badge +16

Hello, can you post, please, a screen shot of the invoice in the AR Period Sensitive Aging report, a screen shot of the invoice in AR Invoices & Memos screen, including the Applications tab, and a screen shot of what you see in Payments and Applications when you try to pay the invoice?

As a start, look for the status of the invoice, verify document type of the invoice, look for any line items on Applications tab such as unreleased prior payment, verify customer id is exactly the same in payment screen (not another customer of same name, like a duplicate). Verify in Payments screen, correct document type is selected in the grid.

Is the Branch/company the same on the invoice, as the branch you’re signed into when trying to apply payment?  

That’s all I can think of right now.  Maybe your screen shots will spark more ideas later.   😉

Thank for your reply. I have fixed already

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @vannakheng - please share your solution with the community. Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved