Solved

P&L - Actual vs Budget - need to eliminate % calculation in column set

• 10 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

We would like to see Gross Profit percentages (COGS/Revenue) for the three divisions of our company. I have been able to set this up in the row set, but in our period and YTD variance columns I do not want see the percentages. Is this possible? 

I am fairly new to configuring reports so I apologize if this is a simple answer! 

icon

Best answer by bryanb39 10 June 2022, 19:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

The formatting may not be exactly as you want, but you can calculate a percentage by dividing columns and formatting as a percentage.  

You need COGs and Revenue separated, so you would use the data source section to filter one column to only use COGS, the other to only use Revenue, then a visibility formula to hide those two columns.  Then you can reference those two in a 3rd column to display your COGS / Revenue percentage.  

Userlevel 1

I probably should have included this in my original post. I am looking to not have the highlighted percentages on the report. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I edited my response, I had the rule backwards, the following should work:

In your row set set the Column Group to be AB1 for example for the ones you want to hide. 

In your Column set, set your printing group to be AB1 on the non variance Columns. 

Since the variance columns have no printing group set, it’ll just show rows with no Column Set. 

No idea why the fields have different names, but Column Group is basically Printing Group.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved