Solved

Opportunity - Save disabled on Toolbar

• 26 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Team,

We are having this issue when creating/updating opportunity on Acumatica Version 2022R1. Save button on the toolbar is disabled always.

Any thoughts?

icon

Best answer by vibindas 27 April 2023, 08:21

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

More details needed, please:  Can you list the actions you have tried and the causes you have ruled out. Does the problem happen for all users?

My first idea:  Roles could prohibit user from Inserting a record. I would like to see the Access Rights by Screen or Access Rights by User expanded to show us Roles that have rights to the screen.  I would like to see the Roles assigned to the user, and a screen shot showing me the right corner so I can confirm we looked at Roles for the correct user.

Next I would like to know if there are any customizations published on the system.

I am curious about whether the Opportunities screen worked before and now is broken, or if it never worked. If you have a Test copy or an earlier snapshot in a separate tenant, do your other tenants have the same problem?

Thanks.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @vibindas 

Along with what @Laura02 stated did you recently upgrade? Was this an issue possibly with the upgrade?

The other major thought would be user Roles. Check those. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@vibindas i typically see this occur when things are changed within the roles.  can you confirm if this is sitewide or user specific? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks all, Issue was with our customized workflows for opportunities.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved