Solved

Multiple Base Currencies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi All,

We have enabled multiple base currencies & customer and vendor visibility restriction in enable disable features form. After that it seems we cannot assign a already created cash account in the vendor’s form & cash account dropdown list is not appearing. 

Enable Disable Form

Created Cash Account 
Cash account assign in vendor form

icon

Best answer by Laura02 10 July 2023, 12:30

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@yashodhalakshini85  Have you associated Cash Accounts to the selected Payment Method i.e. CEFT.

in the Payment Methods screen?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga 

Yes I have assigned it.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@yashodhalakshini85  Can you please share the screenshot?

Also, make sure that CLEARING ACCOUNT field should be un-selected for that particular Cash Account in the Cash Accounts screen.

Screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @yashodhalakshini85 ,

Based on the screenshots provided , I see that Payment Method is specified as “CEFT”. Can you check if this Payment Method has been configured for the relevant Cash Accounts under the “Payment Methods Tab”.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @AmaanFazeer11 ,

Yes of course we have assigned.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@yashodhalakshini85 Can you share the Cash Accounts and Payment Methods (CEFT) screenshots here?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga ,

Yeah sure,

1st Tab 
Settings for AP
Cash Account 

Badge +18

Hello,

I see restrictions are turned on for both bank accounts and vendors.  Is the vendor 00066 restricted to a different branch, or to the same branch that cash account 11021 is restricted to? If vendor is restricted to [branch 1] and cash account is restricted to ONELEXICON, you may not be able to assign the cash account to this vendor.

For accuracy and efficiency, I recommend leaving the Cash Account BLANK on all vendors.  Then assign a Default Cash Account for Each Branch in the Payment Method screen.  This configuration will cause the Bank Account to default into every AP Bill based on the Payment Method of the vendor + the Branch on the AP Bill.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Laura02 

If you can send me some screenshots it would be so much appreciated.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Yashodha

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Laura02  Can you please let us know how you have identified that restrictions are applied from the above screenshots?

Badge +18

Hello,

Each Branch can have one Default Cash Account for each Payment Method, in both AP and in AR.

Payment Methods screen

Badge +18

Hi @naveen,

I am guessing on the vendor restriction by branch; vendor restriction might be different from the branch on the cash account.

Yashoda will need to confirm the vendor restriction is OneLexicon or not.

LB

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Understood @Laura02  Thanks for your response.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved