Solved

Invoices to Commitments

• 19 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello :) Does anyone have a good video/advice when applying invoices to a subcontract/commitment from a vendors subcontract total?? 

icon

Best answer by Lhouldsworth 22 June 2023, 00:28

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@iqraharrison48  Is this something you can help with? I know you have experience with subcontracts. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sclinton can you elaborate on the exact scenario you are trying to resolve? are you trying to apply an invoice to a subcontract agreement through the AP module and not projects? 

also, can you confirm what version you are on? I am happy to help! 

Userlevel 1

We are using version 22R2

Basically I am trying to place a bill against a subcontract. So I go to my bills and adjustments and I should be able to click the ‘add subcontract’ button and link my subcontract but it’s saying it cant find any subcontracts. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sclinton can you double check if the subcontract agreement is in the open status? 

Userlevel 1

Yes it is open! 🙃

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Sclinton were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Subs also wont show here if they are in the pending email status. Needs to be in the open status. The vendor of the AP bill also needs to match the vendor on the subcontract. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved