Solved

Invoices

• 23 February 2024
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi All, Can any one please guide me on this I want to send invoice on email directly to customer POS system PetroSoft. Is there anyway to do this? my client asked me to do this and this is super urgent task. Please help thanks.

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 23 February 2024, 18:51

View original

12 replies

Badge +11

Invoices can be sent by email. If PetroSoft receives email, this shouldn’t be difficult. What have you tried or what isn’t working?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have not tried anything yet but in research part of project. I need to automate the system so that our system will send digital invoice directly to the customer using Petrosoft. 

Should i ask to Petrosoft first? Or need to setup something in acumatica?

Badge +11

You would need to setup email in Acumatica first. Here’s an overview on how to do that. If they are using Office365 or G-suite, you’ll need to use OAuth 2.0, which can be rather complicated and will likely require involving their internal IT team or an MSP, since it requires access to their email host.

After that, you’ll need to set up automation to send the invoice. You could use a Business Event to do this.

From there, it’s a matter of receiving the email into PetroSoft, which I can’t help with.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Do i need to do coding for business events or I can do that using SM3020PL ?

Badge +11

No code. Maybe this will help.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thankyou so much…

I have created business event on invoices. but I want to send invoice directly to  my client  after this business event triggered.. How can i do this? any recommendations?

Badge +11

The business event should be configured to send an Email Template. The email template should be configured to send to the billing contact on the Invoice. All you’d have to do is set up your client’s email in the billing contact section of their Business Account.

Keep in mind, unless you put restrictions on the Business Event, this will function for all invoices in the Generic Inquiry it’s based on.

Userlevel 2
Badge

this is my event.

THis is my email template.  I am in testing phase.

now all email is still empty.. 

Badge +11

Maybe step 4 of this would help

Userlevel 2
Badge

Yeah thanks issue resolved. Now checking pending process

Userlevel 2
Badge

451  STARTTLS is required to send mail [SN7PR04CA0229.namprd04.prod.outlook.com 2024-02-23T18:05:42.177Z 08DC344064AAC3FA]

what to do with this?

Badge +11

Your System Email Account needs to use TLS (in green)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved