Solved

Inter-Tenant Consolidations

• 14 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I would like to create a consolidated P&L for two tenants, but exclude sales between tenants. More specifically, tenant A sells to tenant B, but that revenue shouldn’t be considered. Can the row set exclude revenue for a specific customer?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 14 February 2023, 23:45

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @jbuddecke71 ,

As far as I know, ARM can create consolidated financial reports for companies & branches that are in the same tenant.  If you need to create financial reports from multiple tenants, you likely want to consider Velixo (an Excel report tool), or use Acumatica GL Consolidations features. 

GL Consolidation copies Trial Balances - GL account balances from one tenant into the other, to facilitate combined reporting using ARM (Financial reporting in the Preferences section of the Finance module).

To exclude revenue from a certain customer with Velixo or with consolidated trial balances and ARM reports, I think the revenue for the customer that is being excluded from reports needs to be isolated from the beginning.  For example, the customer to be excluded will have a different Sales Account and/or subaccount from the customers whose revenue should be reported in combination. Consolidation will exclude the revenue, or the financial report will exclude the revenue for the customer/sales account in question. ARM reports don’t have filters based on Customer ID’s; they have filters based on reporting units like company, branch, financial period, account and subaccount. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks @laurabarber08. Those are all things I have considered. I was just hoping there was a way to exclude the revenue by customer rather than by GL account.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved