Solved

'Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list' when trying to update standard cost

• 17 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Getting this error when trying to update standard cost on a few inventory items...any ideas? 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 4 March 2023, 12:29

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @jenjen98 .

Is the Stock Items screen customized?  If so, please temporarily un-publish customizations to the stock items screen and see whether the standard cost on the items may then be updated.

If the screen is not customized, please look for more information in Tools → Trace and post the results here.  It will also be useful to know your version. 

It may be useful to know what the standard cost was before, what you are changing it to, and a screen shot of how you are changing the costs (screen shots or step by step details of what is happening).

Thank you.

Badge +18

Hello @jenjen98 ,

Did you find a solution?  I noticed a support post offering the solution to the same error in a different screen.  This post may help you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jenjen98 

How are you trying to update the standard cost? Are you doing it on the actual item itself or through the Update Standard Cost Process?

Here is the help on that screen:

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(19))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=f0418f65-eded-47f7-a754-077bfbdc97bf

Userlevel 1

This is the error I am getting when using the ‘Update Standard Costs’:

I am unable to update the Standard Cost in the actual item itself because of having a non-zero quantity.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved