Solved

Import Scenario - Date - Just need date, not time

• 27 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Have formatted the excel import file date field to not display the time.  When imported into Acumatica, it brings a time stamp.  Just need the date, not the time.  

Have attempted setting the field on import scenario to “=TEXT([column name], “dd-mm,yyyy)”

This does not work.

Any suggestions? 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 27 November 2023, 22:26

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @jddonnell55 ,

Did you see the below post, answered by Daryl Bowman, about formatting a Date field with no time stamp (on a report, not an import), - I hope a similar formula may work for you:

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

That did not work.  Here are my screens:

Import Scenario:

Data Source:

​​Results:

What am I doing wrong?

Badge +18

Hello,

If you search “Format Date” there are a million ideas… I don’t know which ones will work in your specific situation until you try it out.  Naveen used Substring Date, Month, Year on a Date field, to solve the question in this post (result does not display time):

More date formulas from  Naveen:

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved