Solved

Implementation of a new system

• 21 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello experts,

I would like to have guidance from you as whenever we are about to deploy a new instance, the first configuration to be done is from the financial module. But how shall we configure the financial module from start to last? I would like to know the steps.

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 21 March 2023, 22:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

You can follow the Acumatica Implementation Guide:

https://help.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=1cc687f2-d52a-4672-9380-fd948b2603fe

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Harshita 

Along with what @rosenjon shared, I would suggest going to the Acumatica Open University and walking through the Financials Basic course. 

That can be found here:

https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/fin/f100-financials-basic/

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank you @rosenjon and @kandybeatty49 for your prompt replies. I would also like to know as how much time would it take to implement the financial basics for the same.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thank you @rosenjon and @kandybeatty49 for your prompt replies. I would also like to know as how much time would it take to implement the financial basics for the same.

Thank you.

Depending how complex your chart of accounts is and other factors such as sub accounts, the time can vary. Configuring can take up to 8 hours sometimes, that being a rough guess based off not knowing your business processes. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved