Solved

How to Use Acumatica GI Filter OR logic

• 24 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to make a Shared filter for open orders where the order type is one of these: (RA, RB, RE, RI, RS)
I have tried many combinations of And/Or but I’m still seeing sales orders with type “SO” in my results.

What is the correct way to use these operators? They are not in the documentation

icon

Best answer by cdiaz 24 August 2022, 20:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @cdiaz  Order Type cannot be both. Can you make the below condition from AND to OR and verify?

Badge +18

Hi, inside the parentheses, all operators should be OR. It’s unclear why SO would be included. Maybe add, outside your parentheses, AND Order Type Does not Equal SO.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Naveen, I am still seeing SO in the results with this configuration:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@cdiaz It should work as per the conditions but not sure what is happening here.

Can you please also add one more condition as indicated Laura and verify

OrderType Does Not Equal SO → outside parenthesis?

Userlevel 1

This is working now. The GI I’m filtering appears to have multiple fields for OrderType. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved