How to system auto send customer statement to individual customer on every month

• 27 February 2021
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi 

May i know if anyone know how the acumatica system auto send customer statement to individual customer on every month?

Can share with the step of this automation?

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@erin 

Statements can be sent to customers each month (or any cadence) by creating a statement cycle, assigning a customer to that, ensuring their print/email statement settings are correct, ensuring you have an email notification set up and ready, and finally then running prepare statement (can be automated) and Print/Email Statements (can be automated)

See screenshot for some of the settings

Userlevel 3
Badge

@erin there is a good article in the help describing the process:

https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=84f6f67f-5e57-437c-a982-2970fa56ffa9

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi ccleary

thank you very much for the screenshot.

may I know we need to click the red bracket below 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@erin that is correct!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Ccleary

Thank you for your confirmation.

Does it mean when only we preprared the customer statement , system will auto send the customer statement to customer that we have set the above setting for [ send statement by email]?

If we set the setting for customer after we genereted the customer statement which mean we need to wait for next cycle of EOM?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge

@erin Prepare statements will only “queue” up the statements to be sent. The Print Statements Screen will then let you print and email the statements that were “queued” to the customers. This screen can be scheduled/automated. 

Really the entire process can be automated start → finish

The help document linked here does a really good job outlining the linked help article does a good job going through each of the steps and settings. It has a nice checklist as well!
https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=84f6f67f-5e57-437c-a982-2970fa56ffa9

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi CCleary

thanks for your reply.

I did tick the “ send statement by email” However , there is no customer for me to select for “ email statement.not sure what is the problem 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi

If I only required to print statement and email statement . Do we need to click “ Send Dunning Letters by Email”

@erin 

Statements can be sent to customers each month (or any cadence) by creating a statement cycle, assigning a customer to that, ensuring their print/email statement settings are correct, ensuring you have an email notification set up and ready, and finally then running prepare statement (can be automated) and Print/Email Statements (can be automated)

hi, @ccleary can you also pls share the Business Events trigger conditions for Prepare Statement and email statement pls.thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi 

@erin 

hi, @ccleary can you also pls share the Business Events trigger conditions for Prepare Statement and email statement pls.thanks

Hi Thank you very much for the screenshot , May i know what is the different between “Dunning letter” and “Statement” ?

Does it mean system will only trigger those invoice is over due ?

@ccleary ccleary You mention “can be automated” for sending statements. I can’t seem to find any literature to explain how. Could you point me in the right direction please? Further to - is there a way to “block account” if customer does not settle x days after terms have been reached? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved